Sunday, November 22, 2009

I AM the wrist...

Well this has also become a song in the meanwhile. I like the idea's in this poem. It's kinda complete as it stands now, but I might explore it later and make it more complete.

I am a voice, I am a scream,

I am nothing to you, but I am EVERYTHING.

I am a fog horn in this deep thick mist,

I am not the knife, I am the wrist.

I am willingly defenseless against your callous heart,

you cut me so deep, but I make no demands.

I’ve come down lower than this,

I’ve knelt down to pick up many sons,

I AM the Kingdom come.

I am the victor and the unsinner,

singingly sweet singing melody of the victory,

I have so willingly and lovingly fought to bring you nearer me,

unendingly my work forever done.

Run and I’ll catch you, hide and I’ll find,

you can roam the earth but never leave my mind.

Accept me and rest, find that Father truly knows best.

A Kingdom at hand,

and Father’s sons effortlessly inherit the land.

No comments: